Monday, June 20, 2011

She is so big... I don't want to miss it!

I love how big Paisley is getting, but I am ready for her to slow down. I have started to work full time again and now that we don't have the time we did have together I feel like I am missing out. But there is an up side to it all, because I am at work, Kody is at home with Paisley and he gets to spend time with her.
They love each other so much! He sends me pictures and lets me know that they are going to be in to see me for lunch when she wakes up, or that she has said something funny so I don't feel so left out. I am glad this is just our summer schedule and just temporary, otherwise I would cry every time I left for work. I do love my job. I get to go in earlier then we open to do all my paperwork and finish what I didn't the day before. I work for really great people that understand how important families are. Plus my job is fun! I just have to remind myself that this is the last scheduled time I am going to work outside the home for a while so I need to have fun and enjoy it!

No comments: