Sunday, August 22, 2010

living with our 3 month old


I can't believe it, but our baby girl is 3 months old today! She is so fun, and is growing so big! Life with Paisley is so much different than I thought it would be, different in a good way. Top things I didn't expect are #1 I know how many diapers we have gone threw in a day, I know if she has burped or spit up and I now time my day out in 4 hour increments. #2 Baby talk! I love the sound of her shouting, she coos and talks in her own language all the time, especially when we are sitting with her but not looking at her, she wants all the attention. #3 The most simple thing will make her happy. We went for a walk today and she just wanted to look up at the trees moving. She loves being held out so she can see what we see, and she loves people to get down real close and talk to her, it makes her giggle and smile. #4 She is a workout baby! When Kody is working out she loves to sit in her chair and watch his arms go all over! She loves movement. #5 We all love to sleep! Paisley sleeps from about 9:30 or 10:00PM til 6:30 or 7:00AM sometimes with a wake up at 3:00AM but only about once a week. She also loves to snuggle with her daddy while I get ready in the morning. They are always smiling and chatting when I come in the room. They are my favorite two people! #6 The smallest smile makes my heart grow. Every day I realize how lucky I am to be a mom! This girl has her parents wrapped around her little finger. She is amazing, every day I get to spend with her I count as a blessing. My 3 month old is so fun!

3 comments:

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

I love little PJ! We miss you guys!!

the hipps said...

That is so cute! You guys seem like great parents. And she just keeps getting cuter!

Dave and Chelsi said...

Time to add a 3 mo. pic to your side bar! Can't wait. :) We need to do lunch sometime ...