Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Paisley's first 10 days

Here are a few pictures of Paisley's first 10 days... that's right she is already 10 days old! We have been so blessed the last 10 days too- thank you to all or family and friends for the calls and visits. Paisley is the most amazing baby ever. She is so sweet, I catch myself staring at her all the time, amazed that she is ours. Thanks again to all of you!


We love it when she is awake- you can't really see in this picture, but we think she'll have blue eyes- they are really light gray now.


Hannah has been waiting for months to do this- she is already in love with her new cousin!


Paisley had Jaundice and was on the Billybed for the first 4 1/2 days. We couldn't hold her or snuggle, only when she was eating or getting a diaper change. We are grateful we had it to get her better, but even happier it is gone!


Paisley's uncles all came to visit- AJ, Adam, and Jordan. Ted also was sneaking into the picture! Daddy has the best friends ever! Thanks guys for coming so far to see Paisley!


Believe it or not, but she really does like the car!


I love seeing Kody with Paisley! He is the sweetest Daddy! He was playing with Paisley and Teddy wanted him to play with him... see Ted's toys on his back, He was trying everything he could to get Kody's attention.


We love her so stinkin' much!

5 comments:

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

She is adorable. That's all there is. She is super alert in the pictures too. So did you get my text? Can I come see her today with cookies?

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

She is gorgeous! I am so happy the first 10 days have been so good! And even more excited that the billybed is gone! I know exactly what you mean, all you want to do is snuggle them and they have to stay in the bed! But it makes feeding time and changing time all the better! Can't wait to see her again, sounds like we'll probably be moving up in August or so, so we'll get to see her lots more! :)

R. Jordan & Whitney Layne said...

Oh my gosh I love her!! Im so sad that I wasn't able to come up with the boys; hopefully I'll be seeing you guys soon though! PS I love the picture of all the boys with Paisley! Adorable!!

Adam and Britt said...

Oh man I just love her already! She is so dang cute. I sort of think she looks like you but who can tell right now. It's a little hard when she is so young. But all I know is she is so cute.

Lindsay said...

She is so beautiful! I love the first picture with her eyes wide open. When is a good time for me to come visit and bring you your present?