Thursday, September 10, 2009

A is for Aggies

We had a really fun weekend a few weeks ago with Kody's Mom and Dad and his Grandma and Grandpa Cox. We got to show them around Logan. Grandma and Grandpa Cox lived here while Grandpa went to school for a little while, so it was fun to have him tell us how things had changed. We also went out to dinner at the Blue Bird, which was here when they were too. It was fun to shop around downtown and go to the farmers market with them. We love all four of you and are so grateful for the support you give us. Thank you for everything you have done and for traveling so far to come see us. We love you all very very much!

4 comments:

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

How fun! I really want to make a trip up there to visit, at some point in time! Too bad Gage doesn't LOVE long car rides! :) Just so ya know, I got the watches in, and so I will send them up with mom. I need to call the guy tomorrow because he left me a message saying they were out of stock of the wood safety pin one. And.. just so ya know, on your watch post, we didn't buy any of the wood ones with just the round beads... but I'll have to look at which one was the tenth that you missed. Just thought I'd let you know! And they are SUPER cute, I'm really excited.

The de la Houssaye's said...

Hey Cherri! Your blog is adorable! I love the hidden face watch I will have to think about it and let you know!

janece said...

Cherri, I love reading your blog and keeping up on you and Kody. The watches are way cute.

Dave and Chelsi said...

I can see Old Main in the background which means you were right across the street from our house! We need to get together. Call me! Love and miss ya! -Chels
(P.S. I found you through another blog, hope that's ok. I'm better at this than facebook!)