Sunday, March 22, 2009

Weekend in St George

Kody and AJ went to take pictures at Snow Canyon and they let me and Ted tag along- I had our little camera and these are some shots I got.
Teddy loves to follow Kody and he was trying to stay as close as he could while we were there.
AJ takes really cool pictures, and Snow Canyon was a good place to find some
Kody found Teddy a cool little house, but I wasn't fast enough to get him while he was in there. This picture proves that Mountain Men had dogs for pets!
Baby Gage and Grama Jill in the spool! We were so excited to see Gage-he is getting so big and can do so many things- he loves to smile and he makes even the grouchiest person happy!
This is back at our house- Ted has a new thing that when we are home he brings his bowl out and lays in bed with it, usually attacking it with his front paws, scratching at it hoping food appears. These are his two favorite thing- his bowl and his bed!

4 comments:

Adam and Britt said...

Hey Cherbear, my e-mail is brittanyblanch@gmail.com, or you can write in my inbox on facebook. I am excited to hear this. Also your puppy is so cute.
I was thinking about Adams soccer games and how fun it was to chat with you during them. Maybe during the summer they can be on a team again.

Derek, Kenzee and Gage said...

Fun pictures! I love the fact that the puppy even tries to eat his bowl... that dog loves to eat! haha So fun, we can't wait to see you guys again!

Charlotte and Nate Braithwaite said...

Oh, baby Gage is Cutest! His was probably my favorite picture, followed closely by Teddy followig Kody around. He looks like he is the look out for Kody.

Jake and Susan Larson said...

Look at your PAGE it is super cute sister I need spend some time on my new program. But your getting so good we need to set Heidi up she would love this blogging stuff.